Website Usage Terms & Conditions
Our site is operated by Yes Entertainment Ltd referred to in this document as “we” or “our”.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To transmit knowingly any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic-bombs or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site are stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies and download extracts of any page from our site for your personal reference only.
Accordingly, you must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our permission to do so.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status and that of any other identified contributors, as the authors of our site or of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents to the fullest extent permitted by law.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site.
Where we do provide interactive services we will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site.
However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you or in person or over the telephone are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the servers on which our site are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please contact us via the website.
Where our site contain links to other site and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those site or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us.
Booking Terms & Conditions
1) The Booking Confirmation shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
8) Where any Act is expected to wear stage clothing The Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable.
9) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client.
10) The Client must hold adequate insurance policies where appropriate in respect of any Engagement.
11) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals where required for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of an Engagement.
12) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
13) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
14) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
15) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
16) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.